Re: "Stories of the Confederacy" by Brooks

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
      Oooh...
      I'd like to see that too...even if it doesn't appeal to Larry.

      You know me...anything Middletown!

      Thanks.
      Steve

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
        Teej,

        If it is not too much trouble, this would be of great help. Can you
        please also include the page numbers and complete info about the book
        so I can cite it (author, publisher, date/location published). If it
        is a reprint, I would need this info for both the original printing
        and the reprint.

        Thank you very much!