Re: The Valley Register April 8 1898

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
      Larry...
      Found it.
      Send me your email address and I will scan it in as high resolution as
      possible (its a negative image copy made from microfilm...black
      background with white lettering).

      You can email me directly at my last name at comcast dot net.

      Steve Bockmiller (small b on email address).
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        Steve,

        Thank you for sending that material, it is exactly what I needed to
        help flesh out all the little cavalry fights during the Maryland
        Campaign.

        Larry F.

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "jeffcowvplanning"