Re: The Valley Register April 8 1898

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Steve,

      Thank you for checking.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Bockmiller
      <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

      > Larry..
      > I think I have it.  Let me check.  Give me a couple of days.
      > Steve Bockmiller

      13,
      > 1862.
      >
      > Reese quotes from it in "Sealed With Their Lives" and said that it
      has
      > more detail about the fight than Pickerill's history of the Third
      > Indiana Cavalry.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Larry F.

    • jeffcowvplanning
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        Larry...
        Found it.
        Send me your email address and I will scan it in as high resolution as
        possible (its a negative image copy made from microfilm...black
        background with white lettering).

        You can email me directly at my last name at comcast dot net.

        Steve Bockmiller (small b on email address).
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
          Steve,

          Thank you for sending that material, it is exactly what I needed to
          help flesh out all the little cavalry fights during the Maryland
          Campaign.

          Larry F.

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "jeffcowvplanning"