Re: [TalkAntietam] The Valley Register April 8 1898

  • Stephen Bockmiller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2009
      Larry..
      I think I have it.  Let me check.  Give me a couple of days.
      Steve Bockmiller

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Steve,

        Thank you for checking.

        Larry

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Bockmiller
        <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

        > Larry..
        > I think I have it.  Let me check.  Give me a couple of days.
        > Steve Bockmiller

      • jeffcowvplanning
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
          Larry...
          Found it.
          Send me your email address and I will scan it in as high resolution as
          possible (its a negative image copy made from microfilm...black
          background with white lettering).

          You can email me directly at my last name at comcast dot net.

          Steve Bockmiller (small b on email address).
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
            Steve,

            Thank you for sending that material, it is exactly what I needed to
            help flesh out all the little cavalry fights during the Maryland
            Campaign.

            Larry F.

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "jeffcowvplanning"