The Valley Register April 8 1898

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2009
      Anyone have this newspaper or a copy of it? It contains an article by
      William M. Pickerill about the Quebec School House fight on Sept. 13,
      1862.

      Reese quotes from it in "Sealed With Their Lives" and said that it has
      more detail about the fight than Pickerill's history of the Third
      Indiana Cavalry.

      Thanks,

      Larry F.
    • Stephen Bockmiller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2009
        Larry..
        I think I have it.  Let me check.  Give me a couple of days.
        Steve Bockmiller

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 5:47 AM
          Steve,

          Thank you for checking.

          Larry

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Bockmiller
          <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

          > Larry..
          > I think I have it.  Let me check.  Give me a couple of days.
          > Steve Bockmiller

        • jeffcowvplanning
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2 4:55 PM
            Larry...
            Found it.
            Send me your email address and I will scan it in as high resolution as
            possible (its a negative image copy made from microfilm...black
            background with white lettering).

            You can email me directly at my last name at comcast dot net.

            Steve Bockmiller (small b on email address).
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3 5:44 AM
              Steve,

              Thank you for sending that material, it is exactly what I needed to
              help flesh out all the little cavalry fights during the Maryland
              Campaign.

              Larry F.

              --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "jeffcowvplanning"