Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Henry Piper's daughters

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      Tom S...

      Thanks. Would be interested in hearing if any one else responds
      with the other family member information re the incident.

      Also, IIRC, the present buildings are not the actual footprint
      buildings from September 1862. Has any field survey work been
      done by the NPS at Antietam NBP as far as you are aware?