Re: [TalkAntietam] Nicodemus Hill artillery question

  • John Furey
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2002
      Hi again Scott
      I forgot, but it seems George Otott has joined this group. In Civil War
      Regiments (Vol.5, #3 1997) he wrote what I consider the best piece of work
      written to date on the 1st Texas and their attack through the Cornfield. I
      think it is a masterpiece of research. This will help you.
      Also you might want to contact Peggy Fox at the Harold B, Simpson Reseach
      Center at Hill College in Hillsboro, Texas. I was out theit again last summer
      and they will help you with anything you ask. Great people.
      John