Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Sorrel's wounding at Antietam and "Battery Longstreet"

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2009
      The source of Priest's citation about Lee galloping up, apparently, is a letter from Bart Johnson writing on March 17, 1895 t oteh editor of Confederate Veteran. he says it is in the Lilley collection at the Washington County Library. I'll check it the nexttime I am there, but memory sources 32 years after the event set off my crap detector.