Thomas' Brigade

  • scottmingus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      Does anyone have a good breakdown on the number of men by regiment
      for Thomas's Brigade at Harper's Ferry or at Shepherdstown? I have
      searched through the OR, Battles and Leaders, Mike Priest, and other
      sources, and have yet to find a decent estimate of the individual
      Georgia regiments' manpower.

      Any research would be appreciated! Please cite your sources for the
      data.

      Thank you!

      Scott Mingus