Re: [TalkAntietam] Union Soldier's Remains Found at Antietam

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
      Wonderful! I hope there's more of that story to come!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote:

        > Wonderful! I hope there's more of that story to come!!!

        This is amazing! I read the entire article on line and am surprised
        that nothing was ever mentioned in the Baltimore Sun, which is the
        paper I am forced to read. At least I never recall seeing or even
        hearing of the story mentioned in the local Baltimore news.

        With all the DNA and forensics available now, perhaps the identity can
        be determined at a later time. In the meanwhile, Rest In Peace Valiant
        Soldier!

        Dave Clugh