Kindle Readers

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
      Guys -- if I may for once be so bold...

      If anyone got a Kindle for Christmas (I know you're ALL huge Oprah fans),
      "To Make Men Free" has been made available by HarperCollins to download on
      Amazon.com. It might make a nice read (or gift) for an Anitetam novice. It
      will remain available until the sun goes down or victory is won.

      Richard Croker

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
        Richard,

        Congratulations!