Re: [TalkAntietam] re D H Hill Chief of Staff question

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2008
      Dear Jill;

      Thanks. But Tom Clemens posits, according to Krick's book,
      someone else was the AAG/Chief of Staff for Hill during the MD
      Campaign. So, who is right?

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
          Per Teej's citing of the OR's, I stand corrected. He was wounded at the Potomac crossing, Sept. 4.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
            Tom;

            Good to know, but IIRC D H Hill in his OR report mentions
            something about either Ratchford or Anderson being wounded while
            the division was crossing the Potomac in early September at the
            beginning of the campaign?