Re: re T J Goree

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      Hi Gerry,

      I've not seen any sign of a memoir, but there is a publication:

      Longstreet's Aide: The Civil War Letters of Major Thomas J. Goree
      (Thomas W. Cutrer, Editor, 1995: Univ Press of Va)

      There is a collection of his papers at LSU.

      Brian

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
        Dear Brian,

        Thanks. What does Cutrer say about Goree's ranks during the war?

        Is the book available via Google Books?