Re: [TalkAntietam] re G B Anderson Brigade Approach to and Retreat from Fox's Gap

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Yes, it is now the Appalacian Trail. It was wide enough to drive a battery of artillery along it.

      Tom;

      This is an older post which I saved and have been reviewing the
      file of saved emails in conjunction with my book project. When
      you cite the Ridge Road in the post below, do you mean that
      little path running from slightly to the left/behind the Mountain
      House to Fox's Gap, intersecting the Old Sharpsburg/Reno Monument
      Road?