ANTIETAM, SOUTH MOUNTAIN, & HARPERS FERRY

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2008
      Rafuse, Ethan. ANTIETAM, SOUTH MOUNTAIN, & HARPERS FERRY. Lincoln,
      2008. 320 pp.; m, avail 12/08, maps; wraps; A battlefield
      guide....$22.00

      Just saw this in the new Butternut and Blue catalog. Tom Clemens, I
      think you mentioned this to me. Guess we all now have another item for
      our wish lists.

      Stephen Recker
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
        Stephen,

        I'm bidding on the 14th CT Reunion book--do you have it or have you
        seen it? Is it a worthwhile book for the 14th? Has anyone else seen
        it?

        Larry F.

        > Rafuse, Ethan. ANTIETAM, SOUTH MOUNTAIN, & HARPERS FERRY. Lincoln,
        > 2008. 320 pp.; m, avail 12/08, maps; wraps; A battlefield
        > guide....$22.00
        >

        > Just saw this in the new Butternut and Blue catalog. Tom Clemens, I
        > think you mentioned this to me. Guess we all now have another item
        for
        > our wish lists.
        >
        > Stephen Recker

      • James W. Durney
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008

          > Rafuse, Ethan. ANTIETAM, SOUTH MOUNTAIN, & HARPERS FERRY. Lincoln,
          > 2008. 320 pp.; m, avail 12/08, maps; wraps; A battlefield
          > guide....$22.00

          Amazon lists this as a DEC 1st publication date.