RE: [TalkAntietam] Uniforms of the US Regulars at Antietam

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
      Oh no, the MIB got to Marc, too.

      All is lost.

      Xandar (some of my memory of Calisto is coming back to me)

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
        Bullshit.

        The 350,000 men with that coward McClellan were well equipped, well fed,
        well rested, well read, and, well, EVERYTHING! And each and every man knew
        exactly what Lee was going to do BEFORE LEE KNEW!

        Damned apologist.

        I'd talk more about the squadron of Piper Cubs the Yankees had, but all that
        stuff's been sealed up in a hangar somewhere in Nevada, in an area patrolled
        by black helicopters like the one outside my house right now.

        Harry (at least, that's the name they implanted in my brain along with that
        chip)