Re: [TalkAntietam] Sewage fouls Antietam Creek

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2002
      Thanks Kevin and Tom and Tom for the info. I have plans to be in Sharpsburg
      this Saturday and was planning to do some tramping around the area where the
      11th Connecticut fought.

      If any of you guys get any further info this week could you pass it on to
      me?

      Thanks in Advance

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa