Re: [TalkAntietam] re Battle Maps in Taken at the Flood, early September 17th

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008

      Yes, that looks to be the case. GT Anderson s/b right in front of
      Sharpsburg while GB s/b at the junction of Hog Trough (Sunken) road
      and the Boonesboro Pike. Furthermore, the other parts of D.R. Jones'
      division are posted much closer to the creek than Carmen-Cope shows.
      Part of Evan's Brigade is, at least, where it shows Evans, but the
      rest is back in line just north of GT's Brigade next to the east edge
      of town.

      Interesting.

      Dean