Re: [TalkAntietam] Sewage fouls Antietam Creek

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2002
      David,
      No it is not common. Somebody somewhere dumped something in the sew3age system
      that killed the microv\bes that normally clean the water. They ar elooking for
      the culprit.

      David Lutton wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > As one who is not a local resident to the area, how often does this type of
      > "release" happen? Was this event an accident?
      >
      > David Lutton
      > Hollidaysburg Pa

    • David Lutton
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2002
        Thanks Kevin and Tom and Tom for the info. I have plans to be in Sharpsburg
        this Saturday and was planning to do some tramping around the area where the
        11th Connecticut fought.

        If any of you guys get any further info this week could you pass it on to
        me?

        Thanks in Advance

        David Lutton
        Hollidaysburg Pa