reminder

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
      Just another plug for the SHAF Work Day this Saturday. We'll be working on the Piper Lane and will meet at 9 beside the flagpole in the parking lot of the VC. Ask at the desk how to find us if you're running late. Bring gloves and water, dress for the weather. Rain will cancel the event. Please let me know if you are attending.
      Thank you.

    • david lutton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        Tom,

        I plan to attend. I will watch the weather forcast for your area for Saturday.

        David Lutton
        Hollidaysburg Pa

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
          Thanks Dave, it looks good right now, and I thank you for making the effort.