Earl Roulette

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
      Sad news. I heard that Earl Roulette passed on October 9th. Prayers for
      him and his family.

      Stephen Recker
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
        Yes, the obit was in the paper a couple weeks ago, meant to mention it to you. He really was a character. I wonder what will become of his collection?

      • RoteBaron@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
          Mannie Gentile posted Mr. Roulette's photo and obit on his blog at:

          http://volunteersinparks.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-10-12T20%3A14%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=5