Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Lee and McClellan

    Message 1 of 53 , Sep 18, 2008
      Did he write any other letters before the one you quoted and
      mention being asked to command in the emergency?

      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 19, 2008
        Looking at Brown pp. 241 and 325 LT Miner occupied SL on 9/3 and sent
        his last message on 9/5. See also OR's vol. 19/1 p. 117 et seq, and
        19/2 p. 184/186. If anyone finds anything more re messages to/from
        Miner, pls let me know.

        Larry F.