[TalkAntietam] Greetings from Harry Smelzer

  • hjs21@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2001
      Hello, All:

      I've accepted an invitation from the host to join this group.

      I look forward to discussing Antietam with those of you with whom I've had
      the pleasure to do so in the past, as well as with new e-quaintances.

      Harry Smeltzer
    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2001
        Hello Harry!

        Ray
      • Bud Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2001
          Hello All,

          I too have accepted an invitation to join this group.
          Hopefully the discussion will be non-confrontational
          and limited primarily to the Maryland Campaign.

          Bud