Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Help Needed

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
      Thanks for the tip! I have that website saved in my bookmarks
      (i.e. the Antietam etc maps) but have problems opening the images
      after downloading them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008

        Send me an e-mail to killsour@... with your e-mail
        address and I will send you a Word document and also try to get
        better URL's for the LC maps.

        Larry F.