Re: [TalkAntietam] Help Needed

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14 8:08 PM
      Thanks, Tom. But I do not have any B&G issues here. However, I
      did manage to locate another source which will at least give me
      something workable for September 14th and September 16th.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16 12:52 PM

        Here are some links which may help:

        http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl

        http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl?
        data=/home/www/data/gmd/gmdvhs/gvhs/gvhs01/vhs00297.jp2&itemLink=&titl
        e=&style=defaultstyle&legend=

        http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/map_item.pl?
        data=/home/www/data/gmd/gmdvhs/gvhs/gvhs01/vhs00298.jp2

        Searching in the LOC American Memory could turn up others.

        Brian's maps show the larger perspective.

        Larry F.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16 12:57 PM
          Thanks for the tip! I have that website saved in my bookmarks
          (i.e. the Antietam etc maps) but have problems opening the images
          after downloading them.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16 12:58 PM
            Larry;

            Also the links would not open!

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 17 4:51 AM

              Send me an e-mail to killsour@... with your e-mail
              address and I will send you a Word document and also try to get
              better URL's for the LC maps.

              Larry F.