Re: [TalkAntietam] Fox's Gap this Sunday

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008

      Since I can not make it, if Steve has any handouts for his walk,
      would you kindly ask him to mail me one?

      IIRC you should still have my snail mail address.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
        I doubt I'll get there Gerry, SHAF has a table at Heritage Festival in Sharpsburg all weekend. And I've been around Fox's Gap with Steve several times. Sorry.

        Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
          Ok. BTW the Carman info you sent me some time ago has helped with
          my book quite a bit.