Re: [TalkAntietam] More on PATH Power Lines

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      On behalf of Save Historic Antietam Foundation I attended the meeting in Boonsboro. There appears to be no immediate threat to Antietam in their proposed routes, but if they paralell the existing lines, (they cannot "overbuild" these lines) they will expand the swath that goes through Fox's Gap on South Mountain. I strongly urged them to use a different route in my comments, but I think we're swimming upstream on this view.

      >>> "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> 08/30/08 10:53 AM >>>
      On Craig Swain's site:

      http://markerhunter.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/power-line-new/

      Harry