Re: [TalkAntietam] Fw: Don't mess with the Irish

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      LOL. Not sure of application here but glad to hear you are still
      with us!

      From: "Bud Wilkinson" <gwilk@...>
      To: "Vernon&Marlene" <MRVERNB@...>; "Talk Antietam"
      <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>; "Sue Reddy" <suereddy@...>;
      "Pete Stroup" <sowestco@...>; "Lost Lady"
      <judie_frank@...>; "Keith Kaufman" <kaufmansar@...>;
      "Dave Bryenton" <mrdave1934@...>; "Caseys"
      <casey1838@...>; "Bob Geib" <robert_geib@...>;
      "Bob Eschbach" <antbee1@...>
      Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:59 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Fw: Don't mess with the Irish

      > Two English businessmen in London were sitting down for
      > a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store
      > wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.
      >
      > One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some
      > idiot is going to walk by, put his face to the
      > window, and ask what we're selling."
      >
      > No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure
      > enough, a curious Irishman walked to the window,
      > had a peek, and in a thick Irish accent asked "What
      > might ye be sellin' here?"
      >
      > One of the men replied sarcastically,
      > "We're selling ass-holes."
      >
      > Without skipping a beat, the Irishman said,
      > "You are doing well ... Only two left!"
      >
      > Englishmen - God bless them - should not mess with the Irish..

    • Bud Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
        Oops...........hit the wrong key... sorry!