Fw: Don't mess with the Irish

  • Bud Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      Two English businessmen in London were sitting down for
      a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store
      wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

      One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some
      idiot is going to walk by, put his face to the
      window, and ask what we're selling."

      No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure
      enough, a curious Irishman walked to the window,
      had a peek, and in a thick Irish accent asked "What
      might ye be sellin' here?"

      One of the men replied sarcastically,
      "We're selling ass-holes."

      Without skipping a beat, the Irishman said,
      "You are doing well ... Only two left!"

      Englishmen - God bless them - should not mess with the Irish..

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
        LOL. Not sure of application here but glad to hear you are still
        with us!

        From: "Bud Wilkinson" <gwilk@...>
        To: "Vernon&Marlene" <MRVERNB@...>; "Talk Antietam"
        <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>; "Sue Reddy" <suereddy@...>;
        "Pete Stroup" <sowestco@...>; "Lost Lady"
        <judie_frank@...>; "Keith Kaufman" <kaufmansar@...>;
        "Dave Bryenton" <mrdave1934@...>; "Caseys"
        <casey1838@...>; "Bob Geib" <robert_geib@...>;
        "Bob Eschbach" <antbee1@...>
        Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:59 AM
        Subject: [TalkAntietam] Fw: Don't mess with the Irish

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
          Oops...........hit the wrong key... sorry!