Re: [TalkAntietam] Civil War Round Table Alliance

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
      George is a great guy and friend of Civil War preservation of long
      standing. I'll even bet Jeb Stuart was on George's property at some
      point during the MD Campaign, which, IMHO, makes anything he says
      relevant to this forum.

      Stephen Recker

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2008
        Stephen,

        I do not think I am questioning his certifications here but
        wondering why he did not at least explain why he was posting his
        material. There is nothing wrong with a little self promoetion,
        as long as it is explained, IMHO.