Re: [TalkAntietam] Civil War Round Table Alliance

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
      Geez, Gerry. Why don't you just ask him? He's right here in the room, you know...

      Harry
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
        George is a great guy and friend of Civil War preservation of long
        standing. I'll even bet Jeb Stuart was on George's property at some
        point during the MD Campaign, which, IMHO, makes anything he says
        relevant to this forum.

        Stephen Recker

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 13, 2008
          Stephen,

          I do not think I am questioning his certifications here but
          wondering why he did not at least explain why he was posting his
          material. There is nothing wrong with a little self promoetion,
          as long as it is explained, IMHO.