Re: [TalkAntietam] Civil War Round Table Alliance

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
      Dear Brian,

      I agree. Do you think he can explain what he hops his alliance
      will accomplish?????

      And its relevance to Sharpsburg?

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
        Geez, Gerry. Why don't you just ask him? He's right here in the room, you know...

        Harry

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
          George is a great guy and friend of Civil War preservation of long
          standing. I'll even bet Jeb Stuart was on George's property at some
          point during the MD Campaign, which, IMHO, makes anything he says
          relevant to this forum.

          Stephen Recker

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 13, 2008
            Stephen,

            I do not think I am questioning his certifications here but
            wondering why he did not at least explain why he was posting his
            material. There is nothing wrong with a little self promoetion,
            as long as it is explained, IMHO.