Boonsborough Museum

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Has anyone ever visited the Boonsborough Museum of History in Boonsboro? We stopped there yesterday, what a unique collection of everything! I was amazed at what Mr. Bast has accumulated. His docent, Ms. Grim is a rather unique person also. They both could tell stories all day long.

      Paula

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
        Doug is quite a story-teller and his collection is astounding. While there is much Civil War stuff there, it goes way beyond that.