Re: [TalkAntietam] CWPT Seminar

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 7:08 AM
      Paula,
      Thank you for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated. You already knew much of what I said, but it is kind of you to pass on the comments. Thank you.
      They expect to have the hotel open by December, or thereabouts. We saw Bruce Wilder doing some of the work last week. (He is a carpenter and also co-owner with his wife, Nora Roberts.)

      >>> <128thpa@...> 07/25/08 10:22 PM >>>
      Got to hear Tom Clemens give a great talk on preservation and the need to teach CW history at the CWPT's Teachers seminar today.

      Tom, many teachers were commenting on what a great job you did. Also, presenters at both break out sessions that I went to in the afternoon referred back to your talk - so you definitely made an impression.

      Thanks again,

      Paula