Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

  • Corey MacLeod
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
      Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
      everything going for you friend?

      On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
      wrote:

      > Corey,
      >
      > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
      > in as well. What's mine is yours.
      >
      > Scott

    • Scott Hann
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
        Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
        job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"