Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
      Corey,

      If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
      in as well. What's mine is yours.

      Scott
    • Corey MacLeod
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
        Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
        everything going for you friend?

        On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
        wrote:

        > Corey,
        >
        > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
        > in as well. What's mine is yours.
        >
        > Scott

      • Scott Hann
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
          Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
          job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"