Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

  • Corey MacLeod
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
      I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
      mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
      time.

      Corey

    • Scott Hann
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
        Corey,

        If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
        in as well. What's mine is yours.

        Scott
      • Corey MacLeod
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
          Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
          everything going for you friend?

          On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
          wrote:

          > Corey,
          >
          > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
          > in as well. What's mine is yours.
          >
          > Scott

        • Scott Hann
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
            Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
            job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!