Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
      Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
      Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
      article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
      would be proud.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
      wrote:

      > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
      I just picked it up.
      > Jim

    • Corey MacLeod
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
        I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
        mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
        time.

        Corey

      • Scott Hann
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
          Corey,

          If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
          in as well. What's mine is yours.

          Scott
        • Corey MacLeod
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
            Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
            everything going for you friend?

            On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
            wrote:

            > Corey,
            >
            > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
            > in as well. What's mine is yours.
            >
            > Scott

          • Scott Hann
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
              Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
              job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!