Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7 11:28 AM
      The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up.
      Jim

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 8 5:03 PM
        Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
        Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
        article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
        would be proud.

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
        wrote:

        > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
        I just picked it up.
        > Jim

      • Corey MacLeod
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 8 6:06 PM
          I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
          mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
          time.

          Corey

        • Scott Hann
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 9 6:17 AM
            Corey,

            If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
            in as well. What's mine is yours.

            Scott
          • Corey MacLeod
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 9 11:10 AM
              Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
              everything going for you friend?

              On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
              wrote:

              > Corey,
              >
              > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
              > in as well. What's mine is yours.
              >
              > Scott

            • Scott Hann
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 9 2:12 PM
                Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
                job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!