Re: [TalkAntietam] Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
      Larry,

      Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene
      with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward
      to returning the favor when your book comes out!

      Cheers,
      Stephen

      On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 09:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

      > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos in this
      > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly. Reilly seems
      > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for Stephen. Thank
      > you!
      >
      > Larry F.
    • Jim Rosebrock
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
        The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up.
        Jim

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
          Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
          Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
          article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
          would be proud.

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
          wrote:

          > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
          I just picked it up.
          > Jim

        • Corey MacLeod
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
            I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
            mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
            time.

            Corey

          • Scott Hann
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
              Corey,

              If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
              in as well. What's mine is yours.

              Scott
            • Corey MacLeod
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
                everything going for you friend?

                On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                wrote:

                > Corey,
                >
                > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                > in as well. What's mine is yours.
                >
                > Scott

              • Scott Hann
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                  Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
                  job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!