Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
      I also received it in the mail yesterday.

      > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
      >
      > Stephen
      >

      > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:
      >
      > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
      Stephen
      > > has extras?
      > >
      > > Larry
      > >
      > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"
      > > <coreymacleod@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
      > > >
      > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf
      > > <eighth_conn_inf@>

      > > in this
      Reilly
      > > seems
      Stephen.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
        Larry,

        Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene
        with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward
        to returning the favor when your book comes out!

        Cheers,
        Stephen

        On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 09:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

        > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos in this
        > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly. Reilly seems
        > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for Stephen. Thank
        > you!
        >
        > Larry F.
      • Jim Rosebrock
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
          The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up.
          Jim

          I also received it in the mail yesterday.

          --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Recker <recker@...>
          wrote:

          > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
          >
          > Stephen
          >

          > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_ inf wrote:
          >
          > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
          Stephen
          > > has extras?
          > >
          > > Larry
          > >
          > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "Corey MacLeod"
          > > <coreymacleod@ > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
          > > >
          > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_ inf
          > > <eighth_conn_ inf@>

          > > in this
          Reilly
          > > seems
          Stephen.
          > > Thank

        • Scott Hann
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
            Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
            Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
            article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
            would be proud.

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
            wrote:

            > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
            I just picked it up.
            > Jim

          • Corey MacLeod
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
              I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
              mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
              time.

              Corey

            • Scott Hann
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                Corey,

                If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                in as well. What's mine is yours.

                Scott
              • Corey MacLeod
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                  Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
                  everything going for you friend?

                  On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Corey,
                  >
                  > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                  > in as well. What's mine is yours.
                  >
                  > Scott

                • Scott Hann
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                    Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
                    job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!