Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
      Ron,

      Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to see it.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
        I also received it in the mail yesterday.

        > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
        >
        > Stephen
        >

        > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:
        >
        > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
        Stephen
        > > has extras?
        > >
        > > Larry
        > >
        > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"
        > > <coreymacleod@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
        > > >
        > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf
        > > <eighth_conn_inf@>

        > > in this
        Reilly
        > > seems
        Stephen.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
          Larry,

          Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene
          with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward
          to returning the favor when your book comes out!

          Cheers,
          Stephen

          On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 09:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

          > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos in this
          > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly. Reilly seems
          > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for Stephen. Thank
          > you!
          >
          > Larry F.
        • Jim Rosebrock
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
            The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up.
            Jim

            I also received it in the mail yesterday.

            --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Recker <recker@...>
            wrote:

            > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
            >
            > Stephen
            >

            > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_ inf wrote:
            >
            > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
            Stephen
            > > has extras?
            > >
            > > Larry
            > >
            > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "Corey MacLeod"
            > > <coreymacleod@ > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
            > > >
            > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_ inf
            > > <eighth_conn_ inf@>

            > > in this
            Reilly
            > > seems
            Stephen.
            > > Thank

          • Scott Hann
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
              Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
              Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
              article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
              would be proud.

              --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
              wrote:

              > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
              I just picked it up.
              > Jim

            • Corey MacLeod
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
                I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
                mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
                time.

                Corey

              • Scott Hann
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                  Corey,

                  If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                  in as well. What's mine is yours.

                  Scott
                • Corey MacLeod
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                    Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
                    everything going for you friend?

                    On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Corey,
                    >
                    > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                    > in as well. What's mine is yours.
                    >
                    > Scott

                  • Scott Hann
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                      Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
                      job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!