Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008

Expand Messages
  • dickeyr46@comcast.net
    Steve, I received my magazine in the mail yesterday with your article. Remindered me of when you walked the group through town last fall. Good article... good
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Steve,
      I received my magazine in the mail yesterday with your article. Remindered me of when you walked the group through town last fall. Good article... good walking tour last fall. You other guys will enjoy Steve's OT Reilly tour in September during the Heritage Festival.
      Ron Dickey
      -------------- Original message ----------------------
      From: Stephen Recker <recker@...>
      > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
      >
      > Stephen





      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Stephen Recker
      Ron, Thanks for the kind words. Can t wait to see it. Stephen
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        Ron,

        Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to see it.

        Stephen


        On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 02:10 PM, dickeyr46@... wrote:

        > Steve,
        > I received my magazine in the mail yesterday with your article.
        > Remindered me of when you walked the group through town last fall.
        > Good article... good walking tour last fall. You other guys will enjoy
        > Steve's OT Reilly tour in September during the Heritage Festival.
        > Ron Dickey
      • eighth_conn_inf
        I also received it in the mail yesterday. ... Stephen ... Reilly ... Stephen.
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
        • 0 Attachment
          I also received it in the mail yesterday.

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Recker <recker@...>
          wrote:
          >
          > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
          >
          > Stephen
          >
          >
          > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:
          >
          > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
          Stephen
          > > has extras?
          > >
          > > Larry
          > >
          > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"
          > > <coreymacleod@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
          > > >
          > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf
          > > <eighth_conn_inf@>
          > > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos
          > > in this
          > > > > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly.
          Reilly
          > > seems
          > > > > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for
          Stephen.
          > > Thank
          > > > > you!
          > > > >
          > > > > Larry F.
          > > > >
          > > > >
          > > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > > >
          > >
          > >
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
        • Stephen Recker
          Larry, Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward to returning
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
          • 0 Attachment
            Larry,

            Thanks a million for the kind words and for being first on the scene
            with this news. I always seem to be the last to know. I look forward
            to returning the favor when your book comes out!

            Cheers,
            Stephen




            On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 09:31 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

            > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos in this
            > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly. Reilly seems
            > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for Stephen. Thank
            > you!
            >
            > Larry F.
          • Jim Rosebrock
            The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up. Jim ... From: eighth_conn_inf Subject:
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
            • 0 Attachment
              The magazine is in Barnes and Noble.  It is the September edition.  I just picked it up.
              Jim

              --- On Fri, 7/4/08, eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:

              From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
              Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008
              To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 8:36 PM






              I also received it in the mail yesterday.

              --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Recker <recker@...>
              wrote:
              >
              > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
              >
              > Stephen
              >
              >
              > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_ inf wrote:
              >
              > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
              Stephen
              > > has extras?
              > >
              > > Larry
              > >
              > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "Corey MacLeod"
              > > <coreymacleod@ > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
              > > >
              > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_ inf
              > > <eighth_conn_ inf@>
              > > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos
              > > in this
              > > > > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly.
              Reilly
              > > seems
              > > > > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for
              Stephen.
              > > Thank
              > > > > you!
              > > > >
              > > > > Larry F.
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >


















              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Scott Hann
              Stephen, kudos! I ve made a number of trips to my local Borders Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great article! O. T. Riley
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
              • 0 Attachment
                Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
                Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
                article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
                would be proud.

                --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
                wrote:
                >
                > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
                I just picked it up.
                > Jim
                >
                > --- On Fri, 7/4/08, eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
                >
                > From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
                > Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008
                > To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                > Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 8:36 PM
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > I also received it in the mail yesterday.
                >
                > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Recker <recker@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
                > >
                > > Stephen
                > >
                > >
                > > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_ inf wrote:
                > >
                > > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
                > Stephen
                > > > has extras?
                > > >
                > > > Larry
                > > >
                > > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "Corey MacLeod"
                > > > <coreymacleod@ > wrote:
                > > > >
                > > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
                > > > >
                > > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_ inf
                > > > <eighth_conn_ inf@>
                > > > > wrote:
                > > > >
                > > > > > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos
                > > > in this
                > > > > > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly.
                > Reilly
                > > > seems
                > > > > > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for
                > Stephen.
                > > > Thank
                > > > > > you!
                > > > > >
                > > > > > Larry F.
                > > > > >
                > > > > >
                > > > > >
                > > > >
                > > > >
                > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                > > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > >
                > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                > >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                >
              • Corey MacLeod
                I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author s mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the time. Corey On
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
                • 0 Attachment
                  I had the pleasure of hearing that article straight from the author's
                  mouth. Stephen, I need some help with an article, if you can spare the
                  time.

                  Corey

                  On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Stephen, kudos! I've made a number of trips to my local Borders
                  > Bookstore, and today, finally, they had your issue in stock. Great
                  > article! O. T. Riley (bless his heart, I misspelled that on purpose)
                  > would be proud.
                  >
                  > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com <TalkAntietam%40yahoogroups.com>, Jim
                  > Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > The magazine is in Barnes and Noble. It is the September edition.
                  > I just picked it up.
                  > > Jim
                  > >
                  > > --- On Fri, 7/4/08, eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
                  >
                  > > Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Recker Article in ACW Sept 2008
                  > > To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com <TalkAntietam%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > > Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 8:36 PM
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > I also received it in the mail yesterday.
                  > >
                  > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, Stephen Recker <recker@>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I didn't realize it was out yet. Larry, where did you see it?
                  > > >
                  > > > Stephen
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > On Friday, July 4, 2008, at 12:06 PM, eighth_conn_ inf wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > > I guess that it would be on newstands now or very soon. Maybe
                  > > Stephen
                  > > > > has extras?
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Larry
                  > > > >
                  > > > > --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "Corey MacLeod"
                  > > > > <coreymacleod@ > wrote:
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > Where can I pick up a copy of this magazine?
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, eighth_conn_ inf
                  > > > > <eighth_conn_ inf@>
                  > > > > > wrote:
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > > Stephen Recker has a great article with many excellent photos
                  > > > > in this
                  > > > > > > month's "American Civil War" magazine about O. T. Reilly.
                  > > Reilly
                  > > > > seems
                  > > > > > > to have been quite a character and a favorite topic for
                  > > Stephen.
                  > > > > Thank
                  > > > > > > you!
                  > > > > > >
                  > > > > > > Larry F.
                  > > > > > >
                  > > > > > >
                  > > > > > >
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  > > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  > > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  > >
                  >
                  >
                  >


                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                • Scott Hann
                  Corey, If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me in as well. What s mine is yours. Scott
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Corey,

                    If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                    in as well. What's mine is yours.

                    Scott
                  • Corey MacLeod
                    Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is everything going for you friend? On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir. How is
                      everything going for you friend?

                      On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Corey,
                      >
                      > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                      > in as well. What's mine is yours.
                      >
                      > Scott
                      >
                      >
                      >


                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    • Scott Hann
                      Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you ll do a great job with the article. No one, but you, should write it! ... How is
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 9, 2008
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Corey, things are fine, thanks for asking. I know you'll do a great
                        job with the article. No one, but you, should write it!

                        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Corey MacLeod"
                        <coreymacleod@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > Scott, I will be calling on your assistance as well. Thank you sir.
                        How is
                        > everything going for you friend?
                        >
                        > On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...>
                        > wrote:
                        >
                        > > Corey,
                        > >
                        > > If you need any help writing an article about Samuel Wright count me
                        > > in as well. What's mine is yours.
                        > >
                        > > Scott
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        >
                        >
                        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        >
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.