Re: [TalkAntietam] Re:Letter Transcripts from John S. Weiser, Co. G, 130th Vol. Inf. Rgt.

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
      Here are the letters as a word 2003 doc attached to this emai for anyone having difficulties

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
        Let me try again

        wrote:

        > David,
        >
        > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
        > filtered the letters out?

        > from

      • Harry Smeltzer
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
          Jim,

          You can't send attachments to the group. Yahoo deletes them.

          Gerry,

          If you want to read what Jim posted, go to the Yahoo site. Log in and you can read them there. That's what the files feature is for.

          Harry

          wrote:

          > David,
          >
          > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
          > filtered the letters out?

          > from

        • Jim Rosebrock
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
            THanks.  Didnt know that when I tried to send it out

            From: Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@ yahoo.com>

            To: TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com

            Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 7:15 PM

            From: G E Mayers <gerry1952@verizon. net>