Re:Letter Transcripts from John S. Weiser, Co. G, 130th Vol. Inf. Rgt.

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008

      Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
      letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file extension.
      Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't read
      docx files.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
        Larry;

        It appears I am not getting them at all!

        I do not use the web based board.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
          It would be nice if he could post them directly rather than as
          attachments.

          Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
          letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file
          extension.
          Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't
          read
          docx files.

          > David,
          >
          > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
          > filtered the letters out?

          > from

        • Jim Rosebrock
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
            Here are the letters as a word 2003 doc attached to this emai for anyone having difficulties

            It would be nice if he could post them directly rather than as
            attachments.

            Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
            letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file
            extension.
            Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't
            read
            docx files.

            Larry

            --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@. ..>
            wrote:

            > David,
            >
            > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
            > filtered the letters out?

            > from

          • Jim Rosebrock
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
              Let me try again

              wrote:

              > David,
              >
              > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
              > filtered the letters out?

              > from

            • Harry Smeltzer
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
                Jim,

                You can't send attachments to the group. Yahoo deletes them.

                Gerry,

                If you want to read what Jim posted, go to the Yahoo site. Log in and you can read them there. That's what the files feature is for.

                Harry

                wrote:

                > David,
                >
                > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
                > filtered the letters out?

                > from

              • Jim Rosebrock
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
                  THanks.  Didnt know that when I tried to send it out

                  From: Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@ yahoo.com>

                  To: TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 7:15 PM

                  From: G E Mayers <gerry1952@verizon. net>