Re: [TalkAntietam] Re:Letter Transcripts from John S. Weiser, Co. G, 130th Vol. Inf. Rgt.

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
      David,

      I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
      filtered the letters out?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008

        Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
        letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file extension.
        Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't read
        docx files.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
          Larry;

          It appears I am not getting them at all!

          I do not use the web based board.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
            It would be nice if he could post them directly rather than as
            attachments.

            Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
            letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file
            extension.
            Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't
            read
            docx files.

            > David,
            >
            > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
            > filtered the letters out?

            > from

          • Jim Rosebrock
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
              Here are the letters as a word 2003 doc attached to this emai for anyone having difficulties

              It would be nice if he could post them directly rather than as
              attachments.

              Click on "Files" in the links on the upper left of this page. The
              letters are there except they are in Word 2007--docx file
              extension.
              Microsoft has a compatability package to download if you can't
              read
              docx files.

              Larry

              --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@. ..>
              wrote:

              > David,
              >
              > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
              > filtered the letters out?

              > from

            • Jim Rosebrock
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
                Let me try again

                wrote:

                > David,
                >
                > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
                > filtered the letters out?

                > from

              • Harry Smeltzer
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
                  Jim,

                  You can't send attachments to the group. Yahoo deletes them.

                  Gerry,

                  If you want to read what Jim posted, go to the Yahoo site. Log in and you can read them there. That's what the files feature is for.

                  Harry

                  wrote:

                  > David,
                  >
                  > I did not see an attachment with files. Perhaps the group email
                  > filtered the letters out?

                  > from

                • Jim Rosebrock
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 20, 2008
                    THanks.  Didnt know that when I tried to send it out

                    From: Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@ yahoo.com>

                    To: TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 7:15 PM

                    From: G E Mayers <gerry1952@verizon. net>