Corey MacLeod's donation of MOH

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
      Thanks for letting us know Tom and thanks Corey to you and your family for such a generous gesture.

      Paula

      From: RoteBaron@...
      NPS has posted photo and story of Corey MacLeod's donation of ancestor's Congressional Medal of Honor online at:
      http://www.nps.gov/anti/parknews/release-08-06-10.htm

    • Scott Hann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
        Hey Mr. Football,

        You know Sam and I thought that was a very generous gesture.

        Scott

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, RoteBaron@... wrote:

        > NPS has posted photo and story of Corey MacLeod's donation of
        ancestor's Congressional Medal of Honor online at:
        > http://www.nps.gov/anti/parknews/release-08-06-10.htm
        > Tom Shay

      • corey.macleod
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
          I didn't think they we going to post something like this. Thanks for
          pointing it out.

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Hann"