Corey MacLeod's donation of MOH

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
      NPS has posted photo and story of Corey MacLeod's donation of ancestor's Congressional Medal of Honor online at:
      http://www.nps.gov/anti/parknews/release-08-06-10.htm

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
        Thanks for letting us know Tom and thanks Corey to you and your family for such a generous gesture.

        Paula

        From: RoteBaron@...
        NPS has posted photo and story of Corey MacLeod's donation of ancestor's Congressional Medal of Honor online at:
        http://www.nps.gov/anti/parknews/release-08-06-10.htm

      • Scott Hann
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
          Hey Mr. Football,

          You know Sam and I thought that was a very generous gesture.

          Scott

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, RoteBaron@... wrote:

          > NPS has posted photo and story of Corey MacLeod's donation of
          ancestor's Congressional Medal of Honor online at:
          > http://www.nps.gov/anti/parknews/release-08-06-10.htm
          > Tom Shay

        • corey.macleod
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
            I didn't think they we going to post something like this. Thanks for
            pointing it out.

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Hann"