Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Fire on the Mountain

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      Larry,

      That same day, I was in a Civil War wedding and I suffered in the
      heat!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
        When we had our CW wedding in the Dahlgren Chapel in October a few
        years ago it was delightful; I can't imagine wearing that clothing in
        95+ degrees.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
          Larry;

          My wife and I renewed our vows as a CW wedding locally.... It was
          tough but we managed....