Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Beaver Creek

    Message 1 of 53 , May 30, 2008
      Ok. Thanks....

      From: "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 1:17 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Beaver Creek

      Gerry,

      From the map I have, it looks like Beaver Creek starts on South
      Mountain near RT 64 about 10 miles NE of Boonsboro and then heads
      SW
      roughly following RT 66. Then NW of Boonsboro just south of the
      Old
      National Pike it joins with Little Beaver Creek and heads SW to
      join
      Antietam Creek at RT 68. Beaver Creek is not west of Boonsboro
      but
      rather to the north.

      Larry F.

      Message 53 of 53 , May 30, 2008